3br / 2.5ba (Map)
Traditional 1930’s Spanish style architecture newly redone with modern luxuries and original details in the historic Miracle Mile North neighborhood. Adjacent to Mid Wilshire / Hancock Park / Grove.
- Unique side by side duplex offers maximum privacy, including a private yard and private two car garage
- 2,527 sq ft, 2 story unit: 3br, 2.5ba, formal dining room, private EV charging enabled, 2 car garage + remote
- Smart home enabled with Alexa controlled wifi dimmers. Nest controlled central Heat / AC, alarm, AT&T 1GB Fiber and 10GB wiring in all bedrooms and living room, Ring doorbell, USB charging in walls
- New 55″ 4K HD TV’s included with Amazon Fire in living room and upstairs bedrooms. Roku TV in downstairs bedroom
- Refinished hardwood floors in all rooms and newly tiled bathrooms and kitchen area
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Newly remodeled, eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal.
- All freshly painted inside and out including all windows, doors that open and shut perfectly.
- Updated plumbing, electric. New gutters. New exterior and interior paint. Brand new landscaping.
- Includes washer, dryer, new fridge.
- Big closets in every room.
- Very large master bedroom with attached 1/2 bath, spacious closet. 55″ TV
- Covered patio
- Very large second bedroom. 55″ TV
- Patio and view of Hollywood hills
- Full bathroom with original 1930’s tile vanity
- Charming built-in storage in hallway. Big closets in every room.
- Large living room with a beautiful wood beamed ceiling, large windows, and a faux-historic fireplace with 55″ TV
- Formal dining room with attached pantry.
- Upgraded kitchen – new appliances. Newly painted cabinets
- Bedroom with 2 big windows. Roku TV
- Full bathroom
- Separate laundry area
- Well lit fenced private backyard
- 2 car garage with 240V 50 amp for electric vehicle charging. Remote controlled garage door
- Car entrance through alleyway
Location: Very walkable. Extremely close to Starbucks, Sugarfish, Milk, Menche’s Bakery, Lulu’s cafe + many top LA restaurants, walking distance from Pan Pacific Park and the Grove. More local info.
Historic: Well maintained historical Mill’s act building with original details
Privacy: Separate fenced backyard. Side by side, like private townhouse
Utilities: Water and gardener included
Pets: Will consider pets